Your Flexible Packaging Partner. Innovative Approaches. Creative Solutions. Proven Results.
ISOFlex Packaging, a division of Sigma Plastics
, is a manufacturer of specialty films for the laminating, printing, coating and converting markets. What started in 1985 as an idea to build a company that paved a new way of doing things in the film industry has grown into a major film manufacturer that operates seven locations throughout the U.S. We deliver custom-engineered solutions to solve the toughest flexible packaging challenges.
Our team of highly experienced and dedicated associates takes a fresh approach to each project, applying new ideas and innovative processes to create solutions that exceed expectations. You won't find a team more focused on your success than ISOFlex Packaging. We will go the extra mile to solve your packaging challenges and help you find the right solution. We stand behind our products with a level of quality and service that you won't find anywhere else.
Unwavering Commitment. Strong Values.
ISOFlex is the Preferred Partner for Your Packaging Needs.
At the core of our business is a commitment to value, service and quality. We strive to be the preferred supplier for our customer by utilizing state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and quality systems backed by excellent service. We hire only the best people and conduct our business with passion, honesty and integrity in a positive work environment. Our resources, products and processes are designed to create significant value for our customers, team members, communities and shareholders.
We have five core values that drive our initiatives and underpin our relationships with customers, employees, partners and shareholders. We not only believe in these core values, we put them into practice every day.
We exist to serve our customers. We are committed to providing superior quality and service at competitive prices to each and every customer. We are forthright and honest in all of our interactions and communications with our customers.
Our quality film products start with quality raw materials and service from our vendors. In return, we build trust by honoring our commitments and keeping an open line of communication for improvements that will, ultimately, benefit our customers.
People are the cornerstone of our success, and we are committed to our employees by providing a safe and supportive work environment, respect and fair compensation. We empower employees with the authority, responsibility and resources to make decisions with confidence.
The root of our success runs deep in our community, and we promise to maintain an industrious workforce and contribute to the vitality of our community through a strong tax base, quality jobs with competitive pay and benefits, and community service.
For our shareholders, we provide accountability, integrity and results. We do what we say we're going to do to grow our business and maintain our reputation by adhering to the highest ethical standards and conduct.
We pursue quality and excellence in every aspect of our business and continue to institute quality controls and measures to maintain our high standards. These quality assurance measures and certifications include:
- ISO 9001:2000
- SQF Level 3
- American Institute of Baking (AIB)
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and labs
- Standardized tests to analyze and test film structures
- Standardized and consistent raw materials
- Monitored and consistent process conditions
At ISOFlex, sustainability is a top priority, and we, as part of the Sigma Plastics Group, are committed to making our company, our facilities and our customers as green as possible through these sustainable practices:
- Instituting "sustainability" teams at locations to develop and monitor strategies
- Practicing Sigma's "Green for 3 Sustainability Program for our manufacturing – Reuse, Reduce, Recycle
- Reusing available materials and packaging, when possible
- Using recycled content products and packaging
- Pelletize all possible materials in-house for reuse
- Reducing wasting through innovative technology improvements that produce thinner films with equal functionality and performance
- Reducing film size and gauge, when possible, through a "right sizing" program
- Choosing renewable resources where appropriate, such as calcium carbonate, starch, renewable bio-polymer resins and additives